Monday, August 15, 2011

Eggs...the perfect package!

I think Anthony Bourdain says it all, and I quote "I'm an egg slut."

Eggs - they are perfectly packaged, with a mix of fat and protein that can be enjoyed at breakfast, lunch or dinner...

I like mine poached, scrambled with broccoli or in an omelet of mixed greens. Guido likes his soft-boiled with a dash of Maggi..I know, Maggi...shame on you Guido :) 

"Eggs have a high nutritional value, an excellent quality of protein, are only 70 to 80 calories each, and are not high in fat." So anyway you cook eggs, they are bound to be good...but do you know who is raising your eggs? 





Read more on the health benefits of EGGS:

1 comment:

  1. Hm, having my egg with Maggi for breakfast while reading your blog I have to say that everybody should try it - it is so good. Maggi would be a great secret ingredient for the next Iron Chef show;) X

    ReplyDelete